Mormon Pick-up Lines
Top Ten Mormon Pick-up Lines
10. Can I buy you a cup of Postum?
9. You know, I'm really grateful for Martin Harris. Without him there'd be another 113 pages between us.
8. Don't I know you from the pre-existence?
7. Are you Virtue? - Because you've been garnishing my thoughts unceasingly. (Submitted by Sara B.)
6. You remind me of my other three wives. (ouch)
5. What’s your favorite temple? Mine is yours.
4. Even with the Liahona, I get lost in your eyes.
3. Wanna hold the priesthood?
2. Is the Spirit telling you the same thing it's telling me?
1. I just got off my mission and I’m looking for my next companion.
Others that didn't make the list:
Hi, my name is ____ and I'm an Eagle Scout.
Do you go to EFY? - Because I’m Especially For You.
The 13th Article of Faith requires me to ask you out ("If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.")
Copyright 2009-2010 by The Mormon Zone. All Rights Reserved.
Suggest a Joke
Mormon Top 10 (15)
Bible Jokes (46)
Home Teachers (6)
LDS Missionaries (39)
The Bishop (24)
High Councilor (18)
Short Jokes (63)
Longer Jokes (51)
Book of Mormon (9)
Might be a Mormon (74)
Celestial Kingdom (29)
College Rivalries (37)
Other Jokes (9)
Knock Knock Jokes (5)
Fractured Songs (7)
True Stories (10)
Mormon Joke Index